Residential Specialty Contractor Bond

The Residential Specialty Contractor Bond is for any persons who specialize in two or fewer unrelated building trades or crafts for any size residential or small commercial contract. If they do three or more unrelated building trades, the contract must be for $2,500 or less on any one residential or small commercial property. If you are engaged as a specialty residential contractor in Oregon you are required under chapter 701 of the Oregon Revised Statutes to file an Oregon Residential Specialty Contractor Bond as a condition of licensure.

A Better Price Starts Right Here!

Let's start with some basic information about your company to get going on your new Bond or Insurance. Please note that anything marked *required must be completed before you can submit the form.

Your Name:*required
Business Name: *required
Must be Exactly as it would appear on license
Business Phone: *required
() -
Bond Or Insurance Type: What State is your Bond or Insurance for?
Residential Specialty Contractor
Email Address:*required Cell Phone
() -

Prefer To Call?
We would love to help you over the phone. Call us at (800) 451-4854!
The Residential Specialty Contractor Bond is offered in the following states: